Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

New finds

Article about: Ask and ye shall receive sayeth the Rambob.

Quote by slados28 View Post
    A more uncommon number then and that one just oozes late-war--- it seems the painted ones from this maker are easier to find than enameled ones though.
    Hmmm, is it possible there are no enamel versions? And if Rambob is correct, and it's a 45, it's a great find! It's not a common badge at all.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New finds
    P
    Many

I've seen a few painted 45 badges the last year or so but they're scarce for sure, totally agree. There are 45 enamels also, I have a transitional RZM 45 --- not sure if I've ever seen an M1 enamel example though but I'm sure they must be out there seeing as transitionals and painted ones are already known. All the same a rare number --- here's another painted 45

New findsNew finds

?

Today I put the back of my badge under various magnification, including a microscope and the maker mark still looks like M1/45 to me.

Bob

Nice little baggies full of treasures you found there Bob......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks Steve, I seem to be finding more WWII German collectibles lately from my classified ads, than the WWII US stuff that I really collect. Go figure.

Bob

Quote by rambob View Post
    Today I put the back of my badge under various magnification, including a microscope and the maker mark still looks like M1/45 to me.

Bob
    I couldn't agree more with Steve! Nice bag of goodies is right! M1/45 is a ridiculously difficult RZM badge to find. I didn't think it existed until I came across one and thought I had one of the hardest to find badges there is. And now this one pops up, congrats! Please be kind and be the first to post your Friedrich Linden badge to the "unofficial badge thread" when you see fit.

Congrats again!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

[QUOTE=slados28;1459500]I've seen a few painted 45 badges the last year or so but they're scarce for sure, totally agree. There are 45 enamels also, I have a transitional RZM 45 --- not sure if I've ever seen an M1 enamel example though but I'm sure they must be out there seeing as transitionals and painted ones are already known. All the same a rare number --- here's another painted 45

Good point! I'll agree that there should be enamel examples out there. As easy to find as enamel 186 I bet

?

Greenhorn, I just did what you asked.

Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2