Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NS-Frauenschaft pennant opinions please

Article about: This also came in the load of goodies I picked up. I was not able to find too many examples to compare to and I think it is tough to authenticate as I understand these were all hand made. Th

Default NS-Frauenschaft Banner opinions please

This also came in the load of goodies I picked up. I was not able to find too many examples to compare to and I think it is tough to authenticate as I understand these were all hand made. The passes the black light test and appears to be period correct. The length of the pennant is 83 CM or approx. 33". Other examples I saw during research had additional writing Nat. Soz. Frauenschaft at the top of the pennant. Thoughts or opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

NS-Frauenschaft pennant opinions pleaseNS-Frauenschaft pennant opinions pleaseNS-Frauenschaft pennant opinions pleaseNS-Frauenschaft pennant opinions please
    Last edited by Rescue190; 01-15-2020 at 01:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS-Frauenschaft pennant opinions please
    P
    Many

I have not found too many examples and would like some input on originality. I would have thought there would have been many more examples in the cloud to compare to. Thanks for looking
    John

?

Hello,
    no expert her for sure and as you say these are not official and locally made so the one's I have seen do differ in quality and such. I would say it is original...but I find it odd that the name of the organization isn't on the top of the pennant. I believe the one's I have seen all had the lettering on top. Is the pennant made up of separate pieces? The lettering GHL looks like it was sewn not printed, my eyesights not the best LOL. In any case I do think it's probably original but not as ornate or well made as others I have seen, just my opinion though.
    Duzig(Bill)

Thank you for the reply and information. Much appreciated.
    John