Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Badge Button Head Fake or Real ???

Article about: Hy guys,need some help with this bage,i just bought it today with 35 Euro and i am not sure if is real.The size is 23 mm and the material from wich is made is not magnet attracted(what types

Default NSDAP Badge Button Head Fake or Real ???

Hy guys,need some help with this bage,i just bought it today with 35 Euro and i am not sure if is real.The size is 23 mm and the material from wich is made is not magnet attracted(what types are known to be used for making this badges??).
    I dont know anything about such badges i just got started collecting and i want to be sure i have bought a real one,at least hope soo!!!NSDAP Badge Button Head Fake or Real ???NSDAP Badge Button Head Fake or Real ???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Badge Button Head Fake or Real ???
    P
    Many

I believe this one is okay.
    It is marked RZM M1/34 for Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen
    Moved to the correct section of the forum.
    If you check in this section, you should be able to see many examples and compare.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much rbminis,yes above is marked RZM.I do some researches and i found that the material of this one is tombac(thats why is not magnetic),and i think nikel????Other materials where used to make this badges if anyone knows???
    And about the price i paid what's your opinion is it ok 35 euro for this badge in this condition?
    Thank you in advance for your answers!!!

It is a nice badge and the price is also OK. There were many different metals used - iron, brass, copper, zinc.

A very common number and probably the variant from this maker you most often run into but it's in nice condition--- usually you see these around €50-60 from European dealers,, give or take, so a good price as well. Metals used were messing and/or tombak (vast majority of parteiabzeichen), like yours, and as mentioned, zinc for later ones and iron on the off chance (rarely encountered)... probably also some copper alloys like Alpaka.

Thank you all soo much for your answers,i only have one question,if some one could tell me from what year is my badge?

By the markings very nature, being an M1 badge, it would place somewhere in the 1935-42 period but judging by the relative conformity of the obverse design I would, at the very least, place it somewhat after the early 35-36 period wherein the transitioning into near full conformity under the RZM M1 system took place. I rather like this thin font.