Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Badges: Real or Fakes?

Article about: help is greatly appreciated! I suspect 1 and 4 are probably fake given the positioning of the markings, but I could be wrong. Thought it was worth an attempt. Thank you! 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)

Hi RMD!

If you want to know... really... all the answers are in the party badge book and on parteiabzeichen.ch
    See this post.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Badges: Real or Fakes?
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

parteiabzeichen.ch, ask for an account (50 CHF fees)......... ?

Hey Greg735 Thanks' for the info. I don't mean to sound like a moron, but I'm a little lost as to what you mean by, parteiabzeichen.ch.. And.. 50 CHF fees.

I thought that you meant the great Sticky thread with all the info on the party pins, here on the forum, but now I'm thinking that you mean something else.

Thanks' for taking the time to explain things.

Take care

Since this thread has been derailed already.

RMD If you receive benefit from this forum as stated why don't you join the forum as a Gold Club Member? This forum does need the support from members to survive and thrive.
    John

RMD
    ?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Since this thread has been derailed already.

RMD If you receive benefit from this forum as stated why don't you join the forum as a Gold Club Member? This forum does need the support from members to survive and thrive.
    John
    It's on my list to join..

Because I have decided to upgrade my career, I'm back in school, as an old man So, I have to watch my finances like a hawk. Have some money put aside to begin my collection, and next month, hopefully, I'll be joining the forum as a full member. Believe me, I would like nothing more than to see this forum thrive and survive. I love it here. So, I'll for sure be joining, sooner than later. I'm not here just to post any purchases for my collection, ask if it's real or fake, then leave. What I mean by this, is, I'm not looking just to use this place for my own benefit, but rather, I intend to become a loyal supporter of the forum.. As far as I'm concerned, I'm going to stay here for as long as I live, learning, and trying to help new people as much as I can. I call this forum home

Take care

MAP
    ?

Quote by RMD View Post
    parteiabzeichen.ch, ask for an account (50 CHF fees)......... ?

Hey Greg735 Thanks' for the info. I don't mean to sound like a moron, but I'm a little lost as to what you mean by, parteiabzeichen.ch.. And.. 50 CHF fees.
    parteiabzeichen.ch is a website on party badges run by Jo I think.

CHF is swiss franc (the currency )
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

RMD
    ?

Thanks' MAP... That sounds like a must view. I'm going to check out the site for sure

MAP
    ?

Quote by RMD View Post
    Thanks' MAP... That sounds like a must view. I'm going to check out the site for sure
    It cost CHF 50 to gain access.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2