Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP - Heil Hitler=Ludendorff. A new NSDAP slogan badge in 2014!

Article about: I remember all too well reading Jablonsky`s excellent research book (The Nazi Party In Dissolution - Hitler and the Verbotzeit 1923-1925) more than once when i was writing the Party Badge bo

Great badge and even better work, Jo!

Who doesn't love the early period, and to nail-down a badge from it like this is fantastic.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP - Heil Hitler=Ludendorff. A new NSDAP slogan badge in 2014!
    P
    Many

Great find Jo, that's a terrific badge to have found mate. It's a good thing it fell into your hands, many of us would have put it down as a fake, me included!

Yes, these little badges really do represent every step of the NS-Partei in its existence from start to end, even the internal bickering that took place when Hitler was in jail, his party banned and a myriad of NS-movements springing up - all claiming to have Hitler on their side, claiming to be acting on his behalf.
    The first 6 or so months of 1924 are represented with not 1 but 2 badges, both with their own small anhängerschaft of party members who had no more party, and were bouncing between one or more of the many that tried to cater for them. If you more favored von Gräfe and his party you could wear the badge with his name, if you veered more towards the NSFB and Ludendorf then you could wear the badge without poor Albrecht v.G. and this time with NSDAP included, showing clearly where your roots lie.

Yes, it is a gem and speaks volumes.

Quote by Jo Rivett View Post
    Yes, these little badges really do represent every step of the NS-Partei in its existence from start to end, even the internal bickering that took place when Hitler was in jail, his party banned and a myriad of NS-movements springing up - all claiming to have Hitler on their side, claiming to be acting on his behalf.
    The first 6 or so months of 1924 are represented with not 1 but 2 badges, both with their own small anhängerschaft of party members who had no more party, and were bouncing between one or more of the many that tried to cater for them. If you more favored von Gräfe and his party you could wear the badge with his name, if you veered more towards the NSFB and Ludendorf then you could wear the badge without poor Albrecht v.G. and this time with NSDAP included, showing clearly where your roots lie.

Yes, it is a gem and speaks volumes.
    Party badges surely represent the entire lineage of the NSDAP. First I collected for the variety, then for the quality of these little items, lastly and currently for the history. And new items show-up till this day! Amazing. Now I just need a friend like yours!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

What i like is being able to explain an item using history, common sense and a good deal of background knowledge of the item, without there being any huge holes in the theory/story. Most of the time it really is simple as well. Although the Verbotzeit was short (in comparison to say the Austrians Verbotzeit of almost 5 years) so much happened in that short time, with so many top dogs wanting in on the leadership of some semi-functioning NS-group, creating their own, trying hard to gain the old NSDAP members for their party.

If anyone is interested in this wild period, i can highly recommend the following. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Nazi-Par.../dp/0714633224

JO: An excellent and educational thread, which is what makes this Forum so unique. Like Sandgroper, I am really glad that the badge fell into your hands and not someone else's who would have written it off as a fantasy item. Dwight

Quote by Jo Rivett View Post
    What i like is being able to explain an item using history, common sense and a good deal of background knowledge of the item, without there being any huge holes in the theory/story. Most of the time it really is simple as well. Although the Verbotzeit was short (in comparison to say the Austrians Verbotzeit of almost 5 years) so much happened in that short time, with so many top dogs wanting in on the leadership of some semi-functioning NS-group, creating their own, trying hard to gain the old NSDAP members for their party.

If anyone is interested in this wild period, i can highly recommend the following. http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Nazi-Par.../dp/0714633224
    No holes, fits properly. Thanks for posting your badge!

?

that pin is so nice well all them are thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2