Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.

Article about: Hi Gents. I purchased this RZM / 148 NSDAP Party Badge last week , it is one that is not pictured on Jo Rivett's site. However i think it may be a copy. It's thicker and heavier than the usu

Johns example looks different than Jimms I would say. I think that MB is right, marking is not the same on that two badges. For me marking is to thick on Jimms example also and it looks off somehow. Marking on Johns example as well as on one which Doug has posted is thinner and it looks better and more convincing, that two badges should be genuine. Also badge that I have posted should be original too IMO. But I think that Jimms badge is quite dubious piece, I am very suspicious toward that badge and its originality. I could be wrong regarding this of course.

Best regards,
    Franko

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM / 148 - Fake?. I think it could be.
    P
    Many

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Johns example looks different than Jimms I would say. I think that MB is right, marking is not the same on that two badges. For me marking is to thick on Jimms example also and it looks off somehow. Marking on Johns example as well as on one which Doug has posted is thinner and it looks better and more convincing, that two badges should be genuine. Also badge that I have posted should be original too IMO. But I think that Jimms badge is quite dubious piece, I am very suspicious toward that badge and its originality. I could be wrong regarding this of course.

Best regards,
    Franko
    I'm glad that it was not just my appreciation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4