Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP party member badge from ukraine RZM 1/25

Article about: hello dear friends my father is in ukraine now and he found a nsdap member badge he sent me the photos if it is original he will buy it for me it was written m1/25 rzm on the back side let m

Default Re: NSDAP party member badge from ukraine RZM 1/25

Paulus

Is it possible to get a clear shot of the obverse? Perhaps the finish has worn off of the dash, have seen this happen before. The reverse looks perfect to Reiling. The 2 is very distinct to this maker. Just need better pics of the front to get a better look to see if the finish is gone.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP party member badge from ukraine RZM 1/25
    P
    Many

?

no chance to get a new photo thnx for your care

What a shame. A really nice badge this was. No hyphen between the N-S on badges is common. Especially badges made in Pforzheim. (Wagner [M1/8] is a prime example) as well as many others. No doubt, 100% unquestionably authentic - it was....is..

As Jo stated, a M1/8 without dash.
    Good to see you here Jo.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP party member badge from ukraine RZM 1/25 

Pity you guys did not see this thread back in November. I could not find one to match it on Jo's site when i looked, perhaps I missed it? I always prefer to be better safe than sorry, especially if it is someone eles's money. I think now we have a dedicated forum to these badges, stuff will be easier to find and not get buried with other stuff.

Anyway, once the book comes out we will all be sorted

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Pity you guys did not see this thread back in November. I could not find one to match it on Jo's site when i looked, perhaps I missed it? I always prefer to be better safe than sorry, especially if it is someone eles's money. I think now we have a dedicated forum to these badges, stuff will be easier to find and not get buried with other stuff.

Anyway, once the book comes out we will all be sorted

Cheers, Ade.
    HI Ade, i have at least 10 on the site :-) Yes, i have covered this question as well in the book.
    There are other badges that have, or dont have, a hyphen. A good example would be the first pattern HJ membership badge, where sometimes there is a hyphen between Arbeiter-Jugend, and sometimes there is not.
    NSDAP party member badge from ukraine RZM 1/25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2