Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Party membership badge

Article about: Here's my M1/13 which arrived yesterday, I just love the translucent enamel which I think is a major way to tell the originals from the fakes, i've read somewhere that modern enamls can't re

Default Re: NSDAP Party membership badge

Here's my M1/13 which arrived yesterday, I just love the translucent enamel which I think is a major way to tell the originals from the fakes, i've read somewhere that modern enamls can't replicate the 1940's era enamel? Is there any truth to that? Personally I would think dedicated fakers can replicate just about anything these days.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party membership badge
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Here's my M1/13 which arrived yesterday, I just love the translucent enamel which I think is a major way to tell the originals from the fakes, i've read somewhere that modern enamls can't replicate the 1940's era enamel? Is there any truth to that? Personally I would think dedicated fakers can replicate just about anything these days.

Oh that's a nice shot!
    Cheers

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Oh that's a nice shot!
    Cheers
    Can't take credit for that one i'm afraid I start a photography course next week so hopefully I might get the skills to light and compose such shots in the future.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Can't take credit for that one i'm afraid I start a photography course next week so hopefully I might get the skills to light and compose such shots in the future.
    ahh well lovely badge though
    And thanks for contributing

Ya don't need to go for a course, just muck around with ya cam and maybe read the manual

Lovely badge Glenn

Here are my two, an enamled Gustav Brehmer and a late war painted M1/159. Problem with the late war ones is thaey never held the paint well as you can see!

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Party membership badge  NSDAP Party membership badge  NSDAP Party membership badge  NSDAP Party membership badge 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Lovely badge Glenn

Here are my two, an enamled Gustav Brehmer and a late war painted M1/159. Problem with the late war ones is thaey never held the paint well as you can see!

Nick
    Cheers Nick for your expansion

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    ahh well lovely badge though
    And thanks for contributing

Ya don't need to go for a course, just muck around with ya cam and maybe read the manual
    My wifes the photographer and runs the course so it's a freebie for me (plus I don't have to do the homework)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2