MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?

Article about: Hi, all. This pin was being offered for \\$50 which seemed like a decent price if good. The RZM markings look okay to me, but I just wanted to check it out...don't know about the pin assembly.

Question NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?

Hi, all. This pin was being offered for $50 which seemed like a decent price if good. The RZM markings look okay to me, but I just wanted to check it out...don't know about the pin assembly. The seller also claims it's an earlier party badge and I'm curious if this is true and what would indicate this (and conversely what might indicate "older")

Thanks for any help or opinions.
    Best,
    Adam
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?  NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?
    P
    Many

Default re: NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?

Looks good to me adam

nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Like you said the rzm looks good. Most copies are not even marked. The only thing that worries me is the pin. I'm not sure if they used that style.

The pin is fine IMO

Here are a couple of mine to compare

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?  NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example? 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

nice original to me aswell

Thanks for the replies, guys and for the comparative examples, Nick. I forgot to post this badge along with it, also from the same seller and also described as an "early party badge." I have never seen one like this before. I'm no expert, but might this be for some other organization and not just a "party' badge? What do you guys think?

-Adam

Oops...here's the attachment. Also, the pin and the RZM mark seem somewhat unusual...not sure if I've seen something like this before.

Adam

I would say fantasy IMHO

Nick

i would say bad aswell dont like the rzm mark, most of these original little tr pin back badges have this type of pin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?   NSDAP Party Pin: Orignal? Early Example?