Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler

Article about: that's a really nice pin, good find! i have one party pin and i am rather fond of it. they have certain allure to them.

Default NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler

Ladies and gents

This is an Otto Fechler NDSDAP party pin I was glad to add to my collection. I am trending toward collecting EKs and party pins, it seems. I think my time will be spent in these areas mostly but will continue to gather anything that comes my way......if I can afford to have it. I have several things in the works and will share when they come to fruition. For now, enjoy this scarce maker's fine product.

Greenhorn

Forgot to add...this is a double circle RZM with a crossed Z. One of many variants of these markings.

NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto FechlerNSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler

Nice original late (RZM) marked pin.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Nice badge, I am also going to concentrate on these, they look terrific and are generally more affordable than many other items. Well done mate.

sandgroper

They really do look great! And are more affordable, but not cheap either. There is alot to wrap your head around in this subject and I can't say I've seen anyone here that collects them exclusively. Not to mention, it was agianst the law to wear one if you were not an NSDAP member....powerful little badge.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

They're not cheap seen them sell in that condition $99.00-$200.00 . I just found one in good condition on eBay with the pin missing. eBay didn't stop the auction(lucky me) and I paid $24 shipped:-)

Bobbyj110

Welcome to the forum! We'd love to see a picture of your pin. They are well priced compared to other period items but not too cheap, as you said.

Green

They are not cheap, nothing in this hobby is cheap, but they are more affordable than most TR items in general, you only have to look around some of the dealer sites to see that. I reckon they are great little badges, there is a lot to learn about them but there is about anything to do with our hobby and learning about them is half the fun of collecting. There are a few reference books available on them which I will be buying in the near future.

Thank You! Let me post it.

I am finding that those reference books are not that cheap...

Quote by Bobbyj110 View Post
    I am finding that those reference books are not that cheap...
    You will find nothing in this hobby is very cheap. Some tinnies and stickpins can be found to be relatively affordable.

Green

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast