Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler

Article about: that's a really nice pin, good find! i have one party pin and i am rather fond of it. they have certain allure to them.

Default Re: NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler

that's a really nice pin, good find! i have one party pin and i am rather fond of it. they have certain allure to them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Pin M1/104 Otto Fechler
    P
    Many

Reference books are generally not cheap but they are cheaper than a collection full of fakes that were thought to be original when bought. You can never have enough knowledge on anything to do with this hobby and I think good reference books are a great investment if you plan on focussing on anything to do with militaria collecting. Some books are better than others but I think they're all worth having.

I have a couple of these party pins but I'd like to see a sizeable collection as I imagine they display well. Does anyone have an idea on the number of makers and variations? If you wanted to collect an example of each, how many pieces would you be looking at?

Hi Glenn, to collect them all I think you would be looking at well over a hundred.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

G'day Glenn, mate I don't know offhand but I've been trying to learn a bit about these things of late and I reckon you might find your answer here Parteiabzeichen I reckon this is an excellent website, it has an enormous amount of info on the party badge and all it's variations. I had this site recommended to me by one of the moderators from our forum and it is well worth looking at.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2