Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NSNAP Dutch Nederlands scarce abzeichen

Article about: Forum This is my favorite badge of all. It's striking to look at! And it's a MINTY, authentic badge! I've had it for over a year and thought I'd share it with you. The NSNAP organization las

?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    plenty of fake mussert crosses around in the early 70s.
    And very distinctive they are too.

I like the 'Wolfsangel' though not superimposed on the Swas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSNAP Dutch Nederlands scarce abzeichen
    P
    Many

Thanks guys for your comments and thoughts.

Ade, my pleasure to post it! I'm surprised YOU haven't seen this badge (we assume Ade is all-seeing) before but not surprise it hasn't been seen, if that makes sense Thank you for your kind comments.

William, the blue swaz had me instantly, it looks fantastic and brightens the display.

Scout, thank you for the link, there are a few items I'd enjoy having from the photos! Do you happen to know the collector? I'd love to have a badge from his collection, if possible. Or just see it more intimately.

Davo, thanks a bunch! There was no rush with the pics, I wanted them to be nice on this one.

Jo, I assumed the Kruyt badge was the exact same badge by Wagner. So far, the only other Wagner I have seen is the one you have pictured on your site. But then again, you come across some fine pieces! Many of them have shipped to the States to a certain collector Have you ever seen the badge with dots around it, that Scout posted? That's a sweet looking badge! Somewhere along the way, looking through Dutch sites, I read that badge was a Kruyt badge for his branch of the NSNAP. I wonder if that has any validity.

Erno, prompted by your post in the Reich badge thread, posted for you. About the stippling, can't fake stippling if there isn't any. It's a combination of several things that bring thoughts of authenticity. One is, overall quality and then construction. Of course, (borrowing from Jo) the items place in history and why its there. Last and most important, the make and feel of the badge....German badges (and other items) from the period have a certain look and feel that is unique to Germany from the period. Other collectors will probably have the same thoughts. I can't explain that any better in my words.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Very nice badge Mark. This is what the advanced collector
    has in his/her collection ! - I've never seen one
    of these.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Very nice badge Mark. This is what the advanced collector
    has in his/her collection ! - I've never seen one
    of these.........!
    Thank you Steve! It's humbling to have read your comment. Moreso that you and Ade haven't seen a badge like this before.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Erno, prompted by your post in the Reich badge thread, posted for you. About the stippling, can't fake stippling if there isn't any. It's a combination of several things that bring thoughts of authenticity. One is, overall quality and then construction. Of course, (borrowing from Jo) the items place in history and why its there. Last and most important, the make and feel of the badge....German badges (and other items) from the period have a certain look and feel that is unique to Germany from the period. Other collectors will probably have the same thoughts. I can't explain that any better in my words.
    Many thanks for posting it, Mark! I know exactly what you mean about the feel of original items. I've been a small time antiques/collectibles dealer for a while now, and truly old and quality-made items always have the feel of being such. The fakers can do amazing things with Third Reich copies, but the quality seems to really shines through, on enameled badges especially. When I bought my first party badge (the wording makes it seem like it was more than a month ago), I wasn't completely certain that it was a good one until after I received it in the mail; a quick glance removed all doubt. Normally, I wouldn't buy anything without being completely certain, but the price was low enough to forget the bad photos and take a shot.

Jo.... Have you ever seen the badge with dots around it, that Scout posted?
    Yes Mark, the womans badge. I know where a few are, none for sale though.

?

Scout, thank you for the link, there are a few items I'd enjoy having from the photos! Do you happen to know the collector? I'd love to have a badge from his collection, if possible. Or just see it more intimately.
    No problem, thanks for sharing the info and 'Parteiabzeichen' in the OP.
    Nope, dont know the collector - it was your post, which prompted me to read more about Dutch insignia and Rappard.
    I stumbled over the site purely through accident in my search.
    I spent quite a while reading about Rappard, Henk Feldmejier, Op Silbertanne, the conflicts between Mussert and others + much more.
    All very interesting but time consuming
    I blame you!

Do you happen to know the collector? I'd love to have a badge from his collection, if possible.
    oooO0oooh i missed that part, yes Mark i know him, and you stand no chance whatsoever of having anything from his collection.
    If it was the womans badge you were looking at, save up, because if you are ever lucky to be offered one, it will be well into the four figures

NSNAP

I have a few more on the side of the collection are

De Bezem

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast