Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NSNAP Dutch Nederlands scarce abzeichen

Article about: Forum This is my favorite badge of all. It's striking to look at! And it's a MINTY, authentic badge! I've had it for over a year and thought I'd share it with you. The NSNAP organization las

Quote by Scout View Post
    No problem, thanks for sharing the info and 'Parteiabzeichen' in the OP.
    Nope, dont know the collector - it was your post, which prompted me to read more about Dutch insignia and Rappard.
    I stumbled over the site purely through accident in my search.
    I spent quite a while reading about Rappard, Henk Feldmejier, Op Silbertanne, the conflicts between Mussert and others + much more.
    All very interesting but time consuming
    I blame you!
    LOL, I accept the blame and hope you enjoyed the read.

Jo, ouch! Rather pricey. As rare as a Steinibach werewolf, huh? Well, the kids don't need shoes during the Summer months It's a nice looking badge but an actual photo would be good compared to the blurry image.

Thank you Jan, for posting a part of your collection. Lovely pieces!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSNAP Dutch Nederlands scarce abzeichen
    P
    Many

Well, i cant send you the photo i have, because i was not given permission, (i never asked but still, you just dont do that otherwise you never get pictures again) but shoot me a mail, and i will let you know where one is, then you can get a "photo" yourself. It`s a pretty colorful badge. The 2010 catalog value is only around $1000.- but that dont mean jack mate, the same catalog value for the fantasy Deutsch-britsch badges is $350.-
    If you can find one under 1500.- then the seller doesn't know what it is - can happen but dont keep your fingers crossed though otherwise they`ll fuse together.

Mark, i forgot to mention what a fantastic badge you have here.. yes i had one, two in fact, but would still sell my mother for yours no problem. (or someones mother - i`d just claim she was mine and show you a duff passport)
    Thumbs up on this one

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Mark, i forgot to mention what a fantastic badge you have here.. yes i had one, two in fact, but would still sell my mother for yours no problem. (or someones mother - i`d just claim she was mine and show you a duff passport)
    Thumbs up on this one
    LOL, thanks, it is a fantastic badge. If the mother is hot, why not!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

A really nice looking rarity there, Mark... nice photos as always too! Interesting to learn about the background of this organization --- only one I've seen besides this one is the one on Jo's site. Either way... thanks for sharing -- you've certainly got some rare badges in your collection. Feel free to send some my way if you're so inclined

Thanks Slados!

Glad you are enjoying the pics, the badge is better in person. I'll ship it out to ya soon, keep an eye out

Mark

Who would have thought it would be that easy... looking forward to it, Mark

My mailbox is always open for freebee rarities, just a heads up making sure everyone knows

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Who would have thought it would be that easy... looking forward to it, Mark

My mailbox is always open for freebee rarities, just a heads up making sure everyone knows
    By the way, did it arrive? You never even said "thanks"! LOL thought maybe some newer members might enjoy a peek at this badge.
    Also, you posted a nice GPB some time back.....was wondering if you had it researched or if it wasn't possible?

if anyone still looking for this, please contact me
    NSNAP Dutch Nederlands scarce abzeichen

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    By the way, did it arrive? You never even said "thanks"! LOL thought maybe some newer members might enjoy a peek at this badge.
    Also, you posted a nice GPB some time back.....was wondering if you had it researched or if it wasn't possible?
    Sure did --- and a nice looking badge it is

The GPB has been researched but I haven't gotten around to making a thread/adding to the existing one... yet. Nothing super exciting but nice to have the name and some other bits of info on the recipient which first joined the NSDAP in 1925 --- an "Alte Kämpfer" I suppose.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast