Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge

Article about: Forum friends This is an early 1924-25 (style of manufacture) slogan badge made in support of the NSDAP when the Party was banned. This has a rare static floating swas that is not common for

Default NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge

Forum friends

This is an early 1924-25 (style of manufacture) slogan badge made in support of the NSDAP when the Party was banned. This has a rare static floating swas that is not common for this badge. I have added a pic with a size comparison to an RZM era Party badge.

Greenhorn

NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badgeNUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badgeNUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badgeNUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badgeNUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge

Very nice badge, Green. Quite a bit smaller than the 'normal' size.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thank you, Steve.

It plays well with its younger siblings. A few badges I have asked to sit-in for this photo-op. lol I'm tired and goofy apparently.

Green
    NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

You are amassing a very nice collection Green, well done, I'll have to lift my game!

Very nice and great collection.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks guys

The collection is slowly growing, for sure. Sandgroper, I hope you can add some badges soon! Looking forward to seeing them.

Green

Looking good Green

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Wonderful grouping!

?

Very nice example Green, thanks for sharing.

The "NUN ERST RECHT" badge (meaning "Now all the more"), was available in two sizes, yours being the smaller size. These badges were known as the ABZEICHEN DER BURDEZEIT (badge of the times of burden), due to the era in which they were created, i.e. late in 1923 following the ban of the NSDAP and hence, the lack of NSDAP logo on the badges. Anybody considering one of these pieces should be very wary of high quality examples, as they are fakes. The genuine pieces lack the quality of detail and finishing known to later period Abzeichen, and the "NUN ERST RECHT" examples should always appear somewhat crude in comparison. My example is shown below.

Regards,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge  NUN ERST RECHT 'now more than ever' badge 

Thanks guys!

Carl, thanks for the thorough explainantion.

Green