Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Great to have you back Mark!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Ralph and Larry, thank you. I hope you gents are doing well and I look forward to the chats we share.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    .... I .... believe this is the first Schickle posted to the thread.
    Well then, have another one

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

?

hi,

Colud you tell me your opinion about three badge.
    I get it in auction.
    real or fake?

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I'm not at all versed in Frauenschaft badges but the party badges are certainly nice period examples --- no problems, nice and mintyish m1/128 (Eugen Schmidhäussler)!

JMM
    ?

Very nice NSDAP badges!

Ranko

Your Party badges appear to be quite good-looking pieces, although I'd like to see some better photos of the 128. This is not an authentication thread but no big deal there. I think you have most of your answers. It would be nice to see each badge pictured individually, front and back, as reference photos, if you wouldn't mind supplying them. May I ask what the final auction price was? I hope you did well.

Mark

P.S. The RZM M1/72 is made by Zimmermann, fyi
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks you, everyone!

Mark

I got 6 badges in $140.(three badges in photo and KVK2 with sword, and two damaged party badge)
    Now, I'm sure that that was good purchase.

Thanks again!

?

Hi Mark,

I provide new photo of 128.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Ranko

That's a nice looking badge mate!

Page 74 of 119 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast