Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 78 of 119 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

me and that no great explainy again

i meant the small party badges, for wear on the civilian clothing? i just snagged a 13mm in minty condition yesterday

any better mate?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    me and that no great explainy again

i meant the small party badges, for wear on the civilian clothing? i just snagged a 13mm in minty condition yesterday

any better mate?
    The micro badges, 10-13mm ? They were official too, but i guess if you were going to wear a few badges at once, then that might be the choice, but, if you look at the vast amount of photos showing the party badge being worn in civil attire, it is more often that not the large, normal version. There was no, "civil" size party badge, or a party badge that was to be worn on civil clobber. All a matter of personal choice i guess.

?

Default Transitional Deschler 52

Hello everyone ,here is the latest addition to my collection.A transitional Deschler.regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Great badge, Paul! What's the size of this one? Oddly enough I picked up a similar Deschler today myself

?

Default M1/52

Hello mate ,I have posted the badge against a tape measure and against a M1/93 for comparison,Hope it,s of some use m1/52 is on the right. ,Regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Ahh... thank you, Paul! So it's pretty much a standard full-size badge --- cool... the one I have coming is a liliput.

?

Default M1/100

Hello Guys ,Here,s a M1/100 badge i have,regards Paul

?

Quote by igorkiv View Post
    Hello
    Prompt on a sign, the kind of a hairpin and possibility определитьть the owner interested. It were lift by my friend on UkraineyAttachment 541526Attachment 541530
    thought I had the only one with a wreath around the edge

?

?

yard sale find, thin pin

Page 78 of 119 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 ... LastLast