Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 79 of 119 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Unfortunately it seems you've got your hands on an aged fake of the Goldenes Parteiabzeichen... font, enamel, wreath and reverse... everything's wrong..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

?

A little something I picked up today
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Nice looking pre RZM badge, it looks to be quite domed in the pics. I have a couple of badges that are more domed than others. Great stuff mate!

?

Thanks sandgroper .

RH1941

I agree with Davo/Sandgroper, a nice early Party badge! Congrats.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks Mark I'm very happy with it . Gary

Solid early piece, congrats!

Quote by paul a View Post
    Hello everyone ,here is the latest addition to my collection.A transitional Deschler.regards Paul.
    Have some more Deschlers, a pre-RZM era and a post April 1935 one.

An interesting book called Die Deschler Fotos came out at the end of last year, and although it has nothing to do with small badges, is still really interesting and shows many period images from inside their small workshop. Dont worry about the language being in German, it is not really worthwhile reading anyway, and not everything said inside by the master of medals Nimmergut is correct either, but definitely worth the few €uros it costs.. here is the ► LINK

?

As promised in another thread, here are my (very) humble additions to this excellent collection of images. (Sorry about the bad photos)

The one on the left has some damage to the enamel, but it was being offered for a good price, so I decided to get it anyway. The right one is attributed on Mr. Rivett's website to Paulmann und Crone. Does anyone recognize the triangular mark on the other?

Interesting Ges Gesch, never seen that triangular marking before... and a very nice Paulmann und Crone attributed badge too, nice design! Thanks for sharing them with us!

I have a bunch of new ones myself but I've just been too lazy photographing them since starting my new job late last year... hope to join in again with some of my new ones soon!

Jo: Great Deschlers! I recently had two transitionals coming in from that maker, need to take some photos

Page 79 of 119 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast