Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 83 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Hello all,
    I posted some pages back a party badge,
    now i have another one to add to my small collection, a late war version marked m1/77
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice one, Daniel. I don't remember seeing many late war badges from Förster & Barth.

Have to agree with Erno, that is a nice one! Look at that guide, lol, it's huge. Thanks for posting it and your collection is rapidly growing!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Really nice badge Daniel, it looks to be in terrific condition!

Thanks guys,
    i was looking for a late war version to add to my collection and the condition drew me towards buying it for a good price, only later did i realise it was a hard to find maker. I will upload some photos of it with its mid war( i think) brother

Mark, on the thread with all the numbers and pages, you referenced a M1/9 on p. 14 as being opaque.. it is not, it is/was translucent red, just ground dug so it looks dull. Badges with opaque red are not known from M1/9, neither are late RZM period produced badges, a reason why no opaques are known from them as opaque red only comes into play on Parteiabzeichen much later.. 1939-1940-ish.
    Below is a good condition M1/9, albeit clipped/struck off-center.

[QUOTE=Jo Rivett;1146116]Mark, on the thread with all the numbers and pages, you referenced a M1/9 on p. 14 as being opaque.. it is not, it is/was translucent red, just ground dug so it looks dull. Badges with opaque red are not known from M1/9, neither are late RZM period produced badges, a reason why no opaques are known from them as opaque red only comes into play on Parteiabzeichen much later.. 1939-1940-ish.

Thanks for the catch. Surely not opaque, just pic a bit washed out. Fixed.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum

RZM M1/130 Grossman

Here is a difficult to find RZM badge. It has a lovely gold wash and this example has an ample amount left.

Finally had a chance to break away from my kids for some camera time! The wife was away advertising WRF A pic of the Eiffel Tower, Brandenburg Gate, and The World Clock. Davo, The World Clock is showing OZ time, my wife took pic for you.

Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

That's a very nice looking badge Mark and, as always, your photos are crisp, clear and show it looking really good! Nice pick up mate, well done!

Your wife's pics are great too, she certainly gets around! I wonder why she always want to get away from home? ............lol

Another difficult to find RZM number, M1/146 (It was damaged when i got it and had no attachment, so i added a period attachment and cleaned it a bit. Not the best example, but a scarce number)

Page 83 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33 73 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 93 ... LastLast