Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Quote by Erno View Post
    Raul, could you please upload your photos directly to the forum, rather than using an external image hosting service? Sometimes the photos can disappear from websites like Tinypic, but they won't disappear if they are uploaded directly to WRF. We want to be able to see your collection in the future.
    Of course it is

Today I could not upload any photo through the forum to see if I can do it tomorrow.

thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

This photograph is a mystery for lovers party badge .....

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  
    Last edited by Gefreiter otto; 04-09-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Politischer Leiter-Anwarter with two badges in your pocket :

Here is my first enamel parteiabzeichen. I had been wanting an enamel one for a long time, but they're pricy at $70 - $100. I settled for this little "restoration" project. The entire badge was covered in some kind of adhesive. I didn't use any sort of polishing compounds, just a cotton cloth and dish soap. Plenty of silvering. A really nice transitional RZM 75 Otto Schickle of Pforzheim.

I'm wanting to add more enamel badges to my collection.

Before:

After:

Also here is my painted zinc M1/17. This was the first piece from the Third Reich I ever purchased, been hooked ever since.

I attempted a small enamel repair on the above badge, and it turned out alright. Certainly looks better than having the chip in it!

Nice work on both repairs. Shame the enamel chip happened but the fix looks good

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Indeed, good job on the restoration --- turned out pretty nice, despite the unfortunate enamel chip!

In the before and after shots is the reverse two different badges? Not only is the pin complete in one shot but the pin plate is turned at a different angle. The "75" looks raised in one shot and stamped in the other. Not having a crack just passing an observation.

^ no man you can clearly see they are the same badge , restored, just look at the curved mark at the end of the pin, it shows its the same badge alone mate

usually i wouldnt do or advise such a thing but i think you have done good with this badge , surely gave it a new lease of life!!

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    ^ no man you can clearly see they are the same badge , restored, just look at the curved mark at the end of the pin, it shows its the same badge alone mate

usually i wouldnt do or advise such a thing but i think you have done good with this badge , surely gave it a new lease of life!!
    Fair enough, your eyes are better than mine mate, I'm sure you're right.

Page 85 of 119 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast