Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

The Brehmer badge is not from Snyder --- besides, I wouldn't recommend anyone to be dealing with that guy... e-militaria is OK, I've dealt with them before.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

?

Snyder is terrible and only about 10% of his items are original. Sadly i had problems with e-militaria so i couldn't recommend them but all their items are original.

Quote by jimm View Post
    Already told the OP this info have no idea why it is posted twice on the forum?.
    Real or fake NSDAP Badge pins?

As mentioned go for the minter but try to knock the snydester down in price
    Sorry. I decided to create my own post and delete the one here, but when I edited my post in this thread, I didn't have the delete option. So, I had to leave both.

Thanks for the replies guys! I'll check out Jo's site. I'd like to get a few missing items from my collection (like one of these party badges, and a good NSDAP armband), if I can find a fair and authentic seller.

Parteiabzeichen

Register, have a look and order some badges --- Jo's definitely got the best selection around!

I see that! Already registered and looking at them. Are all these for sale, or just the one's that have the price in red?

The ones priced in red are the ones currently for sale ---

Awesome, thanks! I've contacted him about one, so we'll see if and how he can work a deal!

And I heard back. Looks like we have a deal!

I hope I picked a good one:

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I appreciate all your help! Finding an authentic badge was a little harder than I expected it would be. It's exciting though, the first one.

Glad to be of service --- great choice you've made there as well, lovely Apreck u. Vrage rzm piece!

?

Quote by avenger View Post
    And I heard back. Looks like we have a deal!

I appreciate all your help! Finding an authentic badge was a little harder than I expected it would be. It's exciting though, the first one.
    Great to hear that you picked up your first badge , they are very addictive and lovely items to collect. I got bitten by the party badge bug a few months ago and haven't looked back , really happy for you mate

Page 87 of 119 FirstFirst ... 37 77 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 97 ... LastLast