Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Got my badge from Jo today. He really packs things well and I love the card with all the info on it that I can keep with it to know what I have. Really happy with it.

Here's a picture:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Lovely badge mate! Jo has some great badges and he does do a great job with his packaging.

And, as you all surely predicted, my badge collection has grown and doubled to two now. Here's my latest, a little button back Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart.

Notice there's a slight bend to the attachment of the button back. Am I correct to presume this was done to center the button back to the badge so it would wear properly?

Great looking Zimmermann! That obverse really sparkles

Nice badge Avenger.

Yes, the bend is there to center the badge. It's a very nice example you have there!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

schaufi
    ?

M1/159

Really cool -- did you dig these?

Like Slados, I'd love to know where they're all from! They must have a story to tell.

Seems to me that the most usual makers to find when it comes to these Rohlinge pieces are M1/34 and M1/92 --- always nice to see the party badge in different stages of the production process If these particular ones have any history that you know of, please do tell...

Took a risk today and picked up this badge for $40. I referenced others on this site first, and it seems to be correct, with one exception. The "/" between the 1 and 77 on the examples I found here was "\" instead of "/". I looked at the dots under the red enamel and they matched up perfectly with ones here. As does the way the "L" in National seems to merge with the "S" in Sozialistiche. The pin seems mounted correctly and looks right. So, I "think" I did really good here, but I don't know for sure. What do you all think?

Page 88 of 119 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast