Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Looks like an original Foerster & Barth rzm piece to me --- great price

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to have to be careful or I might start trusting my own judgement here!

Not a Party badge, but I thought I'd post it here anyway.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Quote by schaufi View Post
    Would like to know the story behind these but it looks like we'll be left guessing.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Would like to know the story behind these but it looks like we'll be left guessing.
    Especially if they are all M1/159.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Time to prop it up and get the thread moving again! Some positive changes in life will afford more time for the hobby!

Here is a very hard to find RZM number, 108, by Wilhelm Schroder. This is the first one I have found. And this example is in outstanding condition to boot! It's not Zinc, it's painted messing/tombak which isn't common either. In hand, it's a heavy badge, unlike zinc. Just look at that "old yellow" paint!

Edit: It's not messing/tombak or iron. It's not magnetic so that knocks iron out. It's monkey metal and zinc. the reverse is shiny and it's heavy so I knew it couldn't be just zinc. Always learning!

Enjoy
    Mark

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Last edited by Greenhorn; 10-17-2014 at 09:55 PM.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Very nice Mark!

I think I remember seeing that one --- no idea why I didn't pick it up because, like you said, it's a rare number and it's in pretty nice condition too! Congrats!

Thanks guys! There are harder numbers to find, but this was one of them

Mark

Indeed it is! I recently missed a nice and rare transitional 74, which I believe would be Boerger & Co, but fortunately I have been able to snag several other rarer numbers this year Also, missing that Gebruder Fest badge stung a bit --- nothing like rare early makers

Anyway, I thought about getting around to shooting photos tonight but that wasn't going to happen... so maybe tomorrow, a perfect time really as I now have all my badges spread out on my living room table while trying to sort out a way to display them all.

Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 ... LastLast