Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

RZM 63 --- Steinhauer u. Lück

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

RZM 39 --- Robert Beck

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

RZM 48 --- Alexander Wollram

RZM 21 --- Paul Meybauer

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

A stunning transitional here but I find the better the condition the harder they are to photograph...

RZM 27 --- Ernst.L. Müller / sub-contractor

This is probably my favourite obverse out of that on any other party badge I've owned. It's a close call with many others I guess, they are all so individual in their characteristics, but IMO this one's just beautiful --- and look at that nice and juicy pin plate

RZM M1/14 --- Mathias Oechsler u. Sohn

Last one for now; pretty common but a nice quality transitional badge all the same

RZM 6 --- Karl Hensler

Slados

That's the way to get things moving! You motivated me to take some pictures today, thanks. You have some really good pieces in this bunch! The 109 is a rare number and a nice looking badge also. They all look really good, actually. Thanks for posting!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thank you, Green! I had a better condition 109 but sold that one too a month or so ago --- I have precious few M1 badges left, nice/rare transitionals, early badges or slogans are what gets me going these days.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Another hard to find transitional badge, unfortunately with some enamel damage...:

RZM 77 --- Foerster & Barth

Another rare number:

RZM 4 --- Karl Gutenkunst

Page 94 of 119 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast