Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

?

Where else would i get it. No one else know this stuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Start another thread, don't clutter up this one with valuation requests --- at this point it's more like you're demanding answers rather than asking for help and being thankful for the answers and advice you actually get.

?

Default M1-137

Hello Guys,Here,s A few pics of my latest find a button hole type maker marked M1-137 Richard Simm and Sohn.Regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

G'day Paul, nice looking badge mate, it's in terrific condition!

Nice clean M1!

?

Per a request from Greenhorn, here is a badge I own that appears to be made by Friedrich Linden with an RZM number of M1/45. I got it from a local WWII US vets family in Ohio inside a ziplock bag of assorted WWII German badges, tinnies, etc.

Bob

Paul and Bob,

Thank you for posting your wonderful badges! They will be added to the next Party badge list update.

Bob, your M1/45 is quite the scarce badge, enjoy.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Default New M/141

Hello Guys Yet another Party badge arrived today,It is a button hole type maker M1 /141-Josef Feix sohne,regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

A solid 141 there, Paul --- nice to see some new postings on here! Even though past efforts have clearly proven that this is not a very appreciated subject I still try to take my time to give those that actually contribute a note that their efforts are indeed still valued by a few collectors. I guess "real or fake" and valuation threads are more interesting to most... oh well

?

Your time is much appreciated Slados it is a excelent and informative thread with loads of beautiful badges .Paul.

Page 97 of 119 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast