Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Nice Austrian there! Congrats!

Your sympathy badges are fantastic, Paul.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

?

Thanks Mate

That Wurster is a sparkly beaut!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

what are these little cases in post 215? Where can I go about acquiring these cases to display my badges for myself?

?

Hello mate I got them off ebay there for storing beads and such things ,they come in different sizes ,the last ones I bought were 3cm by 1.8 cm which only just fit the smaller sympathy badges so you would need the next size up for regular size party badges,they cost aprox £3.50 for 12,Regards Paul.

thanks for the response! could you point me to a link on eBay? i wouldn't really know what term to search with...

?

Default Ges Gesch off center

Hello Guys ,Here,s one I have it is a pre RZM marked GES GESCH which as been struck off center ,hope you can see by the pics .Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

That's a nice badge Paul!

?

Default 3 badges

Hello Guys ,Heres three badges from my collection to have a look at ,two have broken pins and one with the pin missing all together but still nice earlier type badges .Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Default 2 badges

Hello Guys,Here,s a couple of my latest arrivals last of 2015 both are 23mm,left side is a M1/105 Herman Aurich and a M1/31 Karl Phohl.Thanks Paul.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Page 100 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast