Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Yes, this pin looks like interesting but it is sadly a modern fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Here is my first NSDAP party badge: I am a proud owner of RZM M1/13 - L. Christian Lauer, Nürnberg

JB

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thats a lovely badge mate.

Hello my friends,

I`d like to add my contribution here with my M1.72 Fritz Zimmermann Parteiabzeichen, yes ! M1.72 not M1/72 as usual

Here is a thread just about this badge which I was honored to receive Slados comments about !

NSDAP Abzeichen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

Here is one of mine. It was described as an early painted version but I have seen similar ones on this thread as late war zinc models. Not sure which it would be.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I also Have this nice Hungarian party badge

?

Real beauty, lovely badge.

?

Great RZM M1/8, I have a M1/8 which I will post. It has some damage to the back button hole fixing.
    Wilko

?

Default NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/8

I thought I'd add my M1/8 to this great thread. It really helped me check out what to look for when making my purchase of this and my other party badge. Will post that one on a separate post. As can be seen this example has a little damage to the button hole fixing.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Wilko

?

Default NSDAP Parteiabzeichen RZM M1/27

This is my other party badge purchase RZM M1/27. This example was my first party badge closely followed by my M1/8 posted above. Both are very welcome additions to my collection. Once again this thread had been a great help in spotting what to look for.

Wilko

This is my first badge, what do you guys think ? Original or fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.