Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1181

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.I'll try and post individually in the proper section ..A quick shot of the rest of my memorabilia. Hopefully some are period correct .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Let’s have a look at the SA Reservistika stickpin . Interesting the variety of makers associated with these pins , curious to see the maker mark on the one you own.

here you go..Two of them has a maker mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Quote by koisokok View Post
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.I'll try and post individually in the proper section ..A quick shot of the rest of my memorabilia. Hopefully some are period correct .
    Hi KK ...Looking forward to the daggers posting
    Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Here is mine
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Very nice kwc271! Could you post a picture of the back? Thanks!

?

I got this gifted from a friend in America.

Is there anything more to find out about this? Like when it was made? Backside says M1/6. Is it real?

?

(It's less gold-looking irl, I think the film-simulation on my camera did that.)

?

A straight-on photo of the obverse and also the reverse would help to see what the RZM mark looks like.
    But from this photo's I would say it looks original. If you search the forum you will find other good examples of RZM M1/6 marked Parteiabzeichen.
    RZM mark M1/6 is for Karl Hensler from Pforzheim.

Regards, Rik

- - ------- - -

A straight-on photo of the obverse and also the reverse would help to see what the RZM mark looks like.
    But from this photo's I would say it looks original. If you search the forum you will find other good examples of RZM M1/6 marked Parteiabzeichen.
    RZM mark M1/6 is for Karl Hensler from Pforzheim.

Regards, Rik

Here's my M1/72 (Fritz Zimmermann, Stuttgart) and M1\100 (Werner Redo, Saarlautern)

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.