Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 108 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Strange M1/25 RZM

I have not ever seen M1/24 RZM badge with such a dark enamel, also this badge is much thicker than the regular ones and weights more. Any ideas?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

I forgot to mention that the badge is uncleaned and made of messing.

It certainly looks like an original Rudolf Reiling piece. M1/25

It looks as though it has been fire damaged which has discoloured the enamel and base metal.

I think the pin may be a replacement or at least re attached.

Cheers
    Doug

Thanks for Your infomation! As there are no cracks on the enamel it does not seem to be fire damaged but who knows - maybe it was just more time in the owen during the enameling process? I have recently got also some other interesting badges - can anyone tell me is this small badge common? As far I know it is from the early perion, maybe from the 1920-ies?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

I enjoy seeing these badges.

William

OK, here is a nice M1/52 RZM Deschler & Sohn. According to Dimas information Deschler & Sohn made very many III Reich awards but not so much NSDAP Party badges. Enamel has a little damage.

And another Deschler & Sohn made early period badge. This badge is not in good condition but as it is hard to get any maker marked badges I bought it anyway. I will replace it when I will get a better example.

Added a late zinc painted version M1/159 by Hanns Doppler. Pity most of the paint is long gone.

Tom

Glad to see this thread pumping along!

Life’s unexpected changes rival the things of horror, then one day they pass. It’s nice to be able to enjoy the hobby again, even if less frequently.

Greenhorn

- - ------- - -

Default WW2 original or not?

I want to buy this NSDAP parteiabzeichen but I don't know if it is original or fake. The abzeichen is a M1/8 Ferdinand Wagner from Pforzheim. Can you help me out?