Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Nothing wrong with that one mate and its in great condition to boot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Hi, guys! What do you think about this badge? Who could be the manufacturer? Unusual pin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The badge is original. Found it myself by metal detector in Belarus (Hrodna region).

d=22,5mm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Default NSDAPNew Collector

Quote by johan72 View Post
    d=22,5mm
    Hello
    Can anyone advise please. I would like to start collecting NSDAP badges but am put off by all the threads I read where someone posts a photo only to be told it is a repro/fake.

To those that know out there, can I ask, are there maybe 6 tips you can offer, so that a novice like myself when in a shop and handling what purports to be an NSDAP badge, can have an idea of what to look for and make a decision based on the tips you give and my own gut instinct...it would be so helpful, thanks.

Hello. If I had the opportunity to collect such badges, I would first have purchased the book "Party badge" by Jo Rivett, and I would carefully read all the forum topics by this badges. I am not very lucky here. I found an interesting badge, but forum users silent and most likely think that I photographed the fake))))

?

Hello everybody on this wonderful and helpful thread!

I need your expert advice on my small pin collection, in case you spot something you don't like I would be grateful if you could share your thoughts so I won't make the same mistake twice in the future!

I have taken on picture of the front and one of the back for each pin

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

?

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

?

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

RMD
    ?

Looks like it may have been damaged by fire?

Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast