Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1182

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

RMD
    ?

The small badge is a sympathizer badge. Yours is very cool..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Quote by johan72 View Post
    The badge is original. Found it myself by metal detector in Belarus (Hrodna region).
    ... Tell yeah the truth, seeing the front, I believed the Party Pin to be real, then I seen the back, and decided that it's for sure a reproduction.. Then, I read that you say you dug it up from the ground yourself./ So, I really don't know what to think?! / All I can say is, it's the most unusual pin I have ever seen, and, I like it, looks cool

RMD
    ?

Quote by Peter2019 View Post
    Hello
    Can anyone advise please. I would like to start collecting NSDAP badges but am put off by all the threads I read where someone posts a photo only to be told it is a repro/fake.

To those that know out there, can I ask, are there maybe 6 tips you can offer, so that a novice like myself when in a shop and handling what purports to be an NSDAP badge, can have an idea of what to look for and make a decision based on the tips you give and my own gut instinct...it would be so helpful, thanks.
    .. Really, the only way to collect Party Pins is to study threads like this one. Become familiar with what all the different badges look like, keeping in mind that even same numbers can differ. For instance, you can have a M1/72 party badge with the pin backing, and it looks different from an M1/72 button hole party badge. Really, most fakes are very easy to spot. Usually, not always, it's the more expensive, rare pins that are faked.. Start off with late in the war zink, painted party pins. These are rarely ever faked, and you can find them for around $60.
    .. Start there, study, and before you know it, you will be giving advice to others. I have only been at this for maybe 5 months, and have come a long way. Feel free to PM me with any pins you are looking to buy, I'll tell yah what I think

Good luck

RMD
    ?

Tell you the truth, dvader, I really don't know enough about Ges Gesch to say. I'm still focusing on RZM, and learning as much as I can about these types of Party Pins.

.. Looking at you RZM photos, everything looks good to me.

If you don't get a response from anyone within a few days, try posting each pin individually, waiting a week in-between. Start a new thread in the forum / NSDAP Parteiabzeichen forum / and post the Ges Gesch pins, one at a time.

..... Good luck

I shoveled several forums on these badges and did not find anything similar to my own badge. Perhaps one of the austrian badge had a similar pin. In our country, such badges are not often found at all, I was very lucky to find an unusual one.

Default I presume this is less than authentic?

This was a recent gift. Any opinions please?

The badge marked RZM and Ges.Gesch is a morigi fake. the rest on that post are fine original early PB's

Default m1/34 button hole

Just picked up this m1/34 button hole; what do you think?

Pretty darn clean, yes?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Just picked up my first party button. I'm quite proud of it. It looks even better in person, very good shape at least imo...

Looks good.