Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Very nice, Sandgroper

The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles?

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Sandgroper

In fact, I have an RZM Schanes badge with the same sort of circle marks. Obviously something to do with manufacturing and probably just the material stock but unknown for fact. Will post the badge as soon as it's photographed.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Like you I'm a fan of the early pre RZM badges and both are super badges!

I've no idea what would have caused the circles on the back of the badge, would be interesting to find out. It's as though it has been machined somehow but how or why?

Forum

M1/151 Rudolph Schanes

The reverse side has circular rings for an unknown reason. This has been seen before, but why is it there? Sandgroper posted a badge with similar circles. Possibly just the metal stock or machining marks.

Schanes badges are top-notch! Great build quality and nice design. Notice the RZM design with the funny looking Z.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Another nice badge Green, it just looks crisp. Great photos too mate.

Thanks, Sandgroper

Yup, crisp and sharp! This maker is the cat's meow!

Green

Forum

M1/72 Fritz Zimmermann

A lapel badge in fine condition! This one has flat S's and extra wide O's. This maker also has a unique looking 7 in its RZM maker mark.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Another nice one Green.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Another nice one Green.
    Thank you, friend! Scored a few more recently, just need time to take pics in the sunlight. It's been very hot and muggy here lately so I've been hiding after work!

Page 21 of 119 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast