Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Thanks Mike, that would be great!.
    I like the rest of your collection too. Interesting switchblade, when was it made?
    What is the stickpin badge next to the NSKOV one?

Tom
    It's a 57 panzer assault...
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Close up of the knife, I'm not sure how old it is but its well used, it worked a lot better after some solvent and new oil.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Thanks for the extra pics. I really enjoy the stickpins, so much detail on such a small badge. You have quite a few I don't yet have.
    You should start a thread just for stickpins.

Tom

One more Gents, an M1/67, Karl Schenker. This badge is also in terrific condition, hope you like it, cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Boys, I'd also like to say a big public thank you to William (Wagriff) he very decently sent me his M1/148 party badge as he doesnt collect these badges. William, that really was a nice, generous thing to do and is certainly much appreciated. There's a cold beer in my fridge for you, mate, anytime. Thanks once again, there are still some good blokes out there, cheers mate, Dave.

Davo

Very nice badge! First time this maker is posted to the thread. First one I have seen. Nice find!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Boys, I'd also like to say a big public thank you to William (Wagriff) he very decently sent me his M1/148 party badge as he doesnt collect these badges. William, that really was a nice, generous thing to do and is certainly much appreciated. There's a cold beer in my fridge for you, mate, anytime. Thanks once again, there are still some good blokes out there, cheers mate, Dave.
    I second that, William is good people! We spoke once or twice. Also, anyone who sends Austrian badges to friends can't be bad!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

It was taking up much too much room in my dresser drawer.....darn things...But it's in a good home now, so that's better! Glad you like it,Dave!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Forum

Earlier in the thread, someome asked about RZM marks. Here are most of mine. Sorry for the quality of some but at the time, I wasn't shooting pictures of the RZM mark alone, so it may be a bit askew. These marks are interesting to look at, some are deep, some shallow, some are done well, others are very crude. Overall, this is a sampling of what's out there.

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great stuff Green, there are some real variations amongst that lot!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great stuff Green, there are some real variations amongst that lot!
    There sure is! I enjoy looking at them, each one is unique for the most part.

Page 25 of 119 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast