Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great thread guys! I think I've acquired a taste for these badges, lots of beauties displayed here... so, I already have my first one ordered and on its way

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Great thread guys! I think I've acquired a taste for these badges, lots of beauties displayed here... so, I already have my first one ordered and on its way
    Can't go wrong with party badges!!

Tom

- - Updated - -

Great clear pics of the RZM markings, Green
    Very helpful, so many variations.

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Can't go wrong with party badges!!

Tom

- - Updated - -

Great clear pics of the RZM markings, Green
    Very helpful, so many variations.

Tom
    Tom, I agree, can't go wrong with Party badges! And RZM marks are neat to look at, thanks for the idea

Slados28, we look forward to your first badge!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Next up is different accepted pin attachments.......

Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Next up is different accepted pin attachments.......

Tom
    LOL There may be a few hundred RZM marks first. Tom, this stuff is alot of work! I'm no computer geek, it took a few hours over several days for those damn RZM pics! To get them the same size and facing the same way was tricky. It was fun though. If you don't mind, you can try pin attachments. lol
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    LOL There may be a few hundred RZM marks first. Tom, this stuff is alot of work! I'm no computer geek, it took a few hours over several days for those damn RZM pics! To get them the same size and facing the same way was tricky. It was fun though. If you don't mind, you can try pin attachments. lol
    I know what you mean, unfortunately I don't have that many badges or your photography skills.
    As for the RZM marks, we'll just add them as we go...

Tom

Forum friends

M1/163 Franz Schmidt

The attachment pincers and other attachment styles on zinc badges are interesting to see. Some of them come loose and don't hold the pin very well. This one is still functioning properly.

As per Tom's instruction, RZM mark photo attached. LOl Come on Tom, post a badge, I know you have it Just havin' fun.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Nice painted badge Green, it's in terrific condition!

a newie, M1/42, Kerbach & Israel of Dresden. They were later forced to drop the "Israel" bit by the NSDAP. Incredible to think that the party even considered a company with this name to manufacture it's official pins.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Sandgroper

I would say you have the "perfect" badge there. It's in great condition and the tiny black specs on the obverse white field really make it! Those specs look great on badges, in my opinion.

And yes, very interesting that the NSDAP would make the company drop the "Isreal" out of their name. The company was around since the early years, it appears.

Great addition to your collection and thanks for posting it.

Green

Page 26 of 119 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast