Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks, Sandgroper!

Made some setting changes and added closeups. Checking to see if new settings improve details.

M1 155 additional pics

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Really good close ups Green, fantastic shots showing nice clear detail.

Totally agree, these photos are amazing.

Tom

Thank you very much, Tom and Sandgroper! It is very appreciated, it takes time to do this and I'm glad someone appreciates it.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum members

Early NSDAP Party badges come in many variations. This one does not have the commonly seen round stippling, seen on many badges, rather it sports stippling similar to slotted lines or grains of rice, as more frequently called.
    What is most intersting, to me anyways, is the enamel spilling over onto the letters. See the closeup pic of the lettering to see what I am referring to.

The floating swas and big red border set this one off!! The S's and C are closed and the A's are flat. The badge also has a Ges Gesch stamped pin plate and reverse.

Hope you don't mind the extra pics, this one is worth the extra looks.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Nice one... and high quality photos to boot! Seems like the badge that I was talking to you about has sold--- I'll just have to keep looking

Greetings, I was on vacation in Prague so I've been off the net for a couple of weeks. Finally found me a M1/17 Assmann & Sohn zinc type, now I'm searching for solid enamel and early party badges
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Really nice zinc badge in great condition, as good as any I've seen mate.

That's one of the neatest looking zinc badges I've seen in a while.
    Very nice badge Green, any idea where it was made?

Tom

Slados, keep lookin' bud, you'll find one agreeable with your likes!

@ mikeinheid, fantastic Assmann! Zinc badges look so much better in person than in photos and your shots have almost caught that essence. Nice work.

Thank you guys for your responses.

Tom, unfortunately this badge falls into the "unknown makers" category. I could guess but it would only be that. This badge has many odd attributes it doesn't fit well with any badges I have. My collection isn't big enough to compare to anyways. Have you seen one similar to this by a known maker? It would be nice to identify it.

Green

Page 30 of 119 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast