Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks, Green! I'm quite pleased with it, I must say... And thank you for the compliment on the photos... slowly but surely getting there!

On the RZM without stipling; Sorry about the confusion, slowly getting the terms down... I'm really thinking about what's referred to as a badge with "opaque enamel", I've seen a few on the Parteiabzeichen site (great site btw)... M1-14, M1-15, M1-27, M1-63, M1-85, M1-105 and M1-109 etc.
    Anyway, I think these "opaque enamel" ones are quite nice looking and seeing as I have none as of yet sporting the silvered outlining/lettering I think this would make for a nice combo for my next addition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Slados, I understand what you mean now. Terminology, there's enough of it here that we'll never know all of it Here's an opaque badge you may like.

M1 / 105 Herman Aurich

This opaque badge is quite a great looking Party badge! It's orange and has so many colors in it. No stippling but in exchange, a rainbow of colors and a fair amount of silver wash.
    Maybe it was designed by an interior decorator? Or a male botanist? Catch my drift here? Enough of that! Enjoy the badge.

Just noticed that the pics could have been better in a few shots but the message gets across.

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Nice badge Green and great photos. I love the RZM mark and the M1 numbers, they look terrific, very stylish mate. I am addicted to these badges, they are really good fun to collect

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Nice badge Green and great photos. I love the RZM mark and the M1 numbers, they look terrific, very stylish mate. I am addicted to these badges, they are really good fun to collect
    Thanks Sandgroper, they sure are fun to collect!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Slados, I understand what you mean now. Terminology, there's enough of it here that we'll never know all of it Here's an opaque badge you may like.

M1 / 105 Herman Aurich

This opaque badge is quite a great looking Party badge! It's orange and has so many colors in it. No stippling but in exchange, a rainbow of colors and a fair amount of silver wash.
    Maybe it was designed by an interior decorator? Or a male botanist? Catch my drift here? Enough of that! Enjoy the badge.

Green
    Nice looking badge, Green!

Another nice one gents, an M1/6, Karl Hensler. I really like this badge, the condition is fantastic and it is very crisp looking, nice detail and definition to the badge. Hope you like it boys, cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Hello all
    Nice badges ive looked through almost all the pages here and think you have nice collections.
    Could anyone recomend a good shop/site where i could pick one up for a good price as i dont want to overpay.
    Many thanks
    -Daniel

G'day Daniel, you will be hard pushed to go past Parteiabzeichen the prices are fair, the badges are originals and the knowledge of the bloke who runs it is unquestionable. There may be cheaper badges around but you can be sure that you are getting what you pay for here. Good luck mate.

Sandgroper

Your Hensler is tack sharp! Near minty obverse, and you gotta love how the M is incorporated into the circle, it's a great looking design. Congrats!
    Oh, nice shots by the way!

Green

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day Daniel, you will be hard pushed to go past Parteiabzeichen the prices are fair, the badges are originals and the knowledge of the bloke who runs it is unquestionable. There may be cheaper badges around but you can be sure that you are getting what you pay for here. Good luck mate.

cheers mate i will give it a try.
    -Daniel

Page 37 of 119 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast