Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Forum

A Transitional period Julius Bauer Party badge. This is a really cool badge with the flat A's and irregular stippling. It was the first Transitional 37 I have seen and venture to say it's uncommon.

Hope you enjoy it!

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Uncommon for sure ! Very nice and good close up shots too

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

What a great badge Green! The flat top "A" s are really distinctive mate. And as Nick said, you're pics are brilliant, as always! Great stuff mate.

Thank you Nick and Sandgroper!

Transitional badges look great with their non-conforming features, that is for sure! This badge was difficult to photograph, for me, so your compliments are appreciated

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Nice badge, the attachment plate, as well as the way the RZM and license number are in done would point me towards either Deschler as the maker, or Deschler as the Die maker for this maker (i.e: sub-contractor). - or possibly a common Sub-contractor that both used around this time. Its a style of attachment plate that Deschler used around late 1933, and is not seen that often - well not used as widespread as the others. Most likely a very early 1934 piece, or possibly late 1933. NIce broken outer ring encompassing the Logo too

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Nice badge, the attachment plate, as well as the way the RZM and license number are in done would point me towards either Deschler as the maker, or Deschler as the Die maker for this maker (i.e: sub-contractor). - or possibly a common Sub-contractor that both used around this time. Its a style of attachment plate that Deschler used around late 1933, and is not seen that often - well not used as widespread as the others. Most likely a very early 1934 piece, or possibly late 1933. NIce broken outer ring encompassing the Logo too
    Thank you for your comments! We value your input in this area of collecting

Forum

M1/128 Eugene Schmidhaussler

This painted metal badge is exacly like its enamelled brother, minus the enamel. Yes, the badge is in great condition, it's the paint that's suffering This is a very commonly FAKED badge and here's a great leaning example of an original and it's even missing the enamel, making it easier to study. Look closely at the swas (unpainted sections) and you can see "lines" going across. Next I will post an enamelled example with the exact same features, for comparison. I'm havin' some fun with this stuff! Found this badge at a mil show for pocket change.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great stuff Green! Brilliant pics, as always, and you can see the stippling clearly through the paint.

After months decided it was time to buy another party badge and this came in today. And another one is on its way home. These pins are really addictable and I guess when Jo's book comes out it will go worse ;-)

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    Regards, Wim :-)

That's a really nice badge Wim, fantastic condition! I think your right, Jo's book will really boost the appeal of these badges, I'm really looking forward to it, not long to go now.

Page 38 of 119 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 ... LastLast