Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 39 of 119 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thanks Sandgroper.

Wim, agreed with Sandgroper, very nice badge indeed! I like these with the thick outer border, they look really good.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Forum

M1/128 Eugene Schmidhaussler

This enamel version of the M1/128 is a nice original badge. This may be the the most commonly faked badge/maker, do be cautious with this maker.

My last posted badge was the painted version and an attached photo here illustrates the same badge in a painted and enamelled version. I have added a couple comparison shots with circled areas showing the same style of manufacture.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Great badge Green and fantastic comparrison photos! These sort of pics are really helpfull, it is one thing to discuss the similarities or differences between badges and makers but to see them side by side in exceptional quality photos like this really is worth a thousand words! I know you spend a lot of time getting your pics as good as you do, thanks so much for making the effort mate, I find them extremely helpful and educational, as I'm sure do others. Cheers mate, Dave.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great badge Green and fantastic comparrison photos! These sort of pics are really helpfull, it is one thing to discuss the similarities or differences between badges and makers but to see them side by side in exceptional quality photos like this really is worth a thousand words! I know you spend a lot of time getting your pics as good as you do, thanks so much for making the effort mate, I find them extremely helpful and educational, as I'm sure do others. Cheers mate, Dave.
    Thank you Sandgroper, much appreciated! I will also add that Painted Badges are way under-appreciated, they look very good. Looking at badges on the comp after zooming on them is fun and educational. Lots of details that cannot be seen with the naked eye, can be seen when zoomed in. Although, these M1/128 badge detail are easily seen without magnification and just needed some sunlight. Details in the lettering, stippling, and borders pop-out under magnification.

Nice badge Daniel, a Ferdinand Wagner made badge. Great stuff!

Thankyou, I haven't purchased it yet but should do in next few days.

Forum

Assmann maker signed and RZM marked. License number is stamped.

Folks, this is a rare badge in this configuration. An RZM engraved badge was shown on this thread by a fellow member and that is rare in its own right, but a stamped license number is a first for me. Can anyone shed some info on this badge? Jo's site shows an Assmann with an engraved RZM but not one like this. There are several enamel collectors on this site that may have more info, please put forth your knowledge if you would be so kind and add it here.

I am thinking this is an early Transitional badge with the license stamped after the RZM office made it mandatory for the license number to be shown also. Assmann did not produce many Transitional badges because they switched to RZM and license numbers very early? Would this be correct? Thanks for your input.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Another nice one mate, I have no idea why it would be stamped like that but your theory makes sense to me.

I just picked this up from a Vet, I think its an early one because there is no RZM, All comments are welcomed and the value would be appreciated also!! - Nick K

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Page 39 of 119 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 89 ... LastLast