Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Apart from the enamel damage, this is a very nice looking badge Green. It is difficult continually find good badges in good condition, sometimes we have to accept some that have not been looked after so well over the years until a better example comes along. I know I have a couple that could be improved on but they'll do until I can find better. I still think this is a nice one, if your photos weren't such good quality you'd never notice the enamel damage, well done mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Apart from the enamel damage, this is a very nice looking badge Green. It is difficult continually find good badges in good condition, sometimes we have to accept some that have not been looked after so well over the years until a better example comes along. I know I have a couple that could be improved on but they'll do until I can find better. I still think this is a nice one, if your photos weren't such good quality you'd never notice the enamel damage, well done mate!
    Thank you Sandgroper! If at a good price, nothing wrong with the less-than-perfect ones. And as you said, one day an upgrade may be made. I too, like this badge. It's an early RZM badge with the open S's and oval O's. I bought it from an internet seller and that chip wasn't as obvious on the seller's site, not on purpose. The giant pics I post sure do make things more visible though.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Another one fellas, an M1/25 Rudolf Reiling, this badge is not as curved as most of the others I have and appears quite flat in comparison. Unfortunately my photoghraphic skills leave much to be desired so I can't show that aspect of the badge, it is in nice condition though and the enamel is great, cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Sandgroper

Another fine badge! These Reiling badges have a nice gentle curvature to them, don't they?

I feel like we are volleying a tennis ball

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

It's funny, because the badge has a much slighter curve than the others it actually looks larger in diameter although it isn't!

Forum

Transitional 31 Karl Pfohl

A great looking badge from this maker! The floating thin-armed swas set this one off. With its micro font in the red enamel text band and the badge being smaller than 20mm, this badge looks nothing like an RZM badge, the letters are half the height and the swas is twice as thin.

The RZM logo and maker number are as unique to this badge as mom's home cooking!

Hope you enjoy this one, it's one of the prettiest badges the TR enjoyed.

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great looking badge Green, it looks very unusual with the narrower red enameling and the smaller lettering. There really is some variation in these badges mate, it's interesting to see.

Thank you, Sandgroper

It's really a nice badge, sticks out from RZM badges like a sore thumb.

Volleying the ball back to your court. lol

Green

A very nice badge, Green! Like you said, it really sticks out among the RZM badges... the RZM stamp itself is very crude yet the front design is very meticulous and tidy looking (reminiscent of earlier pre-RZM examples). I wonder why Pfohl lost his license, couldn't have been because of his craftsmanship, that's for sure.

I'm a little behind with getting that badge we talked about, Green... I'm on it now though and hope to have it in my hands soon

Thanks amigo!

Don't know why the license was lost, as you said, the badge is well made. Hope you get your badge soon! Looking forward to seeing it here.

Green

Page 41 of 119 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 ... LastLast