Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Nice looking badge Green! I dont have one of these and no badge I do have is painted on the reverse. The paint seems to have been there a long time mate, you can see the wear on all the raised points. It is a very nice looking badge, another nice one mate!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Nice looking badge Green! I dont have one of these and no badge I do have is painted on the reverse. The paint seems to have been there a long time mate, you can see the wear on all the raised points. It is a very nice looking badge, another nice one mate!
    Thanks Sandgroper. Went to a mil show recently and saw an LDO marked Party badge. Wish I bought it now. Obviously a fake but could have been neat for reference. A couple nice pieces came from the show, will post them as time allows. The proverbial "ball" is in your court, lol.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Forum

No doubt this is an early badge. It's also an uncommon badge and it's fairly small.

This smaller badges are difficult to shoot and this was the fourth sitting with it so I hope you enjoy the badge and the presentation.

The uniformity of the letters, or lack of, is what makes this badge so fantastic. Look at the letter C, it's completely closed and the A's are completely flat. The uniformity and spacing is horrible and the letter are badly formed. The picture of the swas shows the poor detail in the borders well. Ges Gesch is very faint but it's there. What a great badge, hardly representative of AH's perfect Reich!

Greenhorn

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread..The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Bloody hell Green, I'll bet whoever made that weren't even granted an RZM licence or it was revoked pretty swiftly, she's a shocker mate! You've got to keep that one.lol

Sandgroper

Yes, this maker should have been fired, lol. She's definately a keeper! Thanks for compliment.

Forum

M1/13 Christian Lauer

This RZM badge came in great condition. The enamel is very clean and much of the finish is intact. The RZM stamp and maker number are very pronounced and in very high relief, thus making them look great!

Green

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Green, those Christian Lauer badges are very nice. The precision and crispness really show through, most certainly one of the better quality makers I think. I have a Lauer badge also and you really can see the quality in this makers badges, your example is top notch as well. Great stuff mate!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Green, those Christian Lauer badges are very nice. The precision and crispness really show through, most certainly one of the better quality makers I think. I have a Lauer badge also and you really can see the quality in this makers badges, your example is top notch as well. Great stuff mate!
    Thank you, Sandgroper. Ludwig C. Lauer was a coin manufacturer also, I have found. His firm's work in small items was excellent as can be seen. These craftsmen who worked in jewelry and coins and the like, put forth the knowledge into these Party badges. As you said, the quality is there! The lines in the badge are nearly perfect. You will find Deschler also has these qualities. Thanks for noticing and thinking to post your thoughts. We have done well in choosing to study these small pieces of the TR, they look terrific!

An M1/120 Wilhelm Deumer badge. This badge is in nice condition, it shows its age but has no major damage or scratches and the enamel is in overall good condition. The pin plate on the reverse is lifting slightly along one edge but is still fixed quite firmly in place, I dont think it is going anywhere soon.

cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

grog18b
    ?

Howdy all, new guy here. Also new to collecting. Figured I'd post a few photos of my small collection for your enjoyment.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I know the large one is a fake most likely, but it still looks pretty nice. The smaller ones are pretty good condition also. Grog

Page 43 of 119 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 53 93 ... LastLast