Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Yes indeed... nice looking badge! Been thinking about getting myself a Pfohl badge for quite some time, just haven't found the right one yet. What always stick out to me with this particular variation is the kind of odd looking "3" in the M1/31" marking, plus the over-sized rzm mark, of course.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Thanks guys!

Davo, I too was surprised as how well it was made. And the RZM logo is amateurish, indeed. The inner circle doesn't match-up with the M like on the others, this maker did have some issues apparently.

Slados28, the 3 is a bit odd and Pfohl seems to have had an issue with the 3's. This pic was posted earlier in the thread. It's the reverse of a Transitional Pfohl.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Hello
    Heil Hitler badge, genuine
    cordially
    Didier

Lovely badge! Its kind of flawed/sloppy enamel work to the front is reminiscent of the work on my Nun Erst Recht badge... That said, it's this kind of personal touch that gives these slogan/propaganda badges their unique and intriguing character!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Lovely badge! Its kind of flawed/sloppy enamel work to the front is reminiscent of the work on my Nun Erst Recht badge... That said, it's this kind of personal touch that gives these slogan/propaganda badges their unique and intriguing character!
    Definately unique characateristics from maker to maker, in many cases. Like Pfohl's issue(?) with the 3's and Reilings 2's. Quite a transformation in manufacturing quality in 20 years. The RZM streamlined quality and it's evident. It makes look at the early Austrian badges with disbelief that much more.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

New addition to my collection just in:

M1/72 Fritz Zimmermann Lovely badge on a buttonhole attachment retaining most of the silver wash to the obverse, decent reverse also displaying the varnish as discussed earlier in this thread. Again, imo, a lovely example of an RZM-era badge... hope you like

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Slados28

That badge is in great condition! You always find them in this condition Zimmermann made some nice stuff, including this badge with its floating swas.

Mark

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Slados28

That badge is in great condition! You always find them in this condition Zimmermann made some nice stuff, including this badge with its floating swas.

Mark
    Thanks, Mark! This one was an especially nice surprise as the dealer photos weren't really all that good to begin with (surprise, right?)... setting up my camera, zooming in and seeing the badge in good detail in this case was a real blast!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Thanks, Mark! This one was an especially nice surprise as the dealer photos weren't really all that good to begin with (surprise, right?)... setting up my camera, zooming in and seeing the badge in good detail in this case was a real blast!
    I know what you mean. Taking the pictures is half the fun and zooming on a large screen to see the details is really fun to do. Silly, but I have attached the comp to the 52" TV to get a look. Scares the wife but it's fun, lol.

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I know what you mean. Taking the pictures is half the fun and zooming on a large screen to see the details is really fun to do. Silly, but I have attached the comp to the 52" TV to get a look. Scares the wife but it's fun, lol.
    Mine's only attached to a 42" screen but I can definitely relate

Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast