Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 54 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Oh yeah, if you've only got an iPhone to play with you should try to have the shots taken outside in good daylight...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Let me try to grab some pictures real quick. I'm considering getting into collecting some of this stuff.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

I hope those work. My camera won't focus well for some reason.

At least those are a lot better than the first ones That's a nice opaque enamel badge, especially at that price!

Thank you for the help! When was this made? 1942ish? I'm also guessing that it's worth more than $25?

No problem! I'd say something like $60-70, more in better condition. There's no set price for these, really... you'll find that dealer prices vary quite a bit, from $40-50 for some types while other rarer types might fetch as much as $150-200.
    Here's a good site that offers a wide variety of badges http://www.parteiabzeichen.ch/index.php/login You'll also find a lot of other useful info regarding these badges on there.

Wow! That's great. Thanks for the link. I may have to try to find another!

Beautiful example Slados. I will be posting more of mine hopefully within a few days. The weather hasn't been cooperative for good natural light photos.

M1/101 Gustav Brehmer

Just another solid rzm badge in nice condition with loads of silver wash still retained. Getting RZM's in good condition is addictive

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Very nice and minty!

Brehmer has the distinct looking 1. This number is mistakenly called a 7 on some seller's sites. There's no mistaking your badge is in great condition. Been busy here, have to post one up soon!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 54 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast