Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Kevin

For example. I'm sure everyone would agree that cleaning this badge and removing the silverwash would be a tragedy, it's mint. Whereas, cleaning a more common RZM badge without silverwash, wouldn't get noticed and may actually improve the look. I guess it's a personal thing and for me it's just fine to leave as is. When you collect a handful of Party badges you will appreciate the minute differences, in the long run, and can appreciate that they had different lives. No amount of plastic surgery will make me younger

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Green: Very nice badge! Solid design and condition plus HUGE well defined markings to the reverse... lovely! Let's keep them coming

kevinp: Nice and solid condition Wagner with that very peculiar 8 in M1/8.... excellent starter! I think a light wipe with window cleaner or regular mild washing up liquid has been recommended if you're set on cleaning it. Doesn't really look like it needs one though.... Just consider what you want: a clean surface or one displaying its age (what some like to call character, which in a lot of cases actually rings true).
    Anyway, I usually wipe them down gently with a tiny bit of water mixed with some washing up liquid, mainly to remove fingerprints/grease or whatever... all in all a matter of personal preference.

?

Hi Slados, Many thanks for the tips and thoughts my friend, all i want to do is keep my badge looking nice, as Greenhorn quite rightly said after 70-80 years it does accumulate a slight surface film and i just want to remove that so it looks great, thanks for all the info guys, hopefully this won't be the only one in my collection.
    Best Regards
    Kevin

Hope to see more badges from you down the line, Kevin!

Quote by kevinp View Post
    all i want to do is keep my badge looking nice,
    Then dip an ear-bud in window cleaner, and rub the face with it. Old glass enamel, is exactly that, GLASS, so a drop of your household window cleaner will do fine :-) But dont clean the reverse with it !

Hello, guy... Here´s my Wagner Party badge.

I´s in my hands since a few hours ago and I love it already.

I hope u like it. I´m posting some closeups pictures too.

Good luck and thx for the help!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

fpalacio

Very nice badge and your pictures look wonderful. I'm sure this will be the first of many, now that you see how nicely made Party badges are.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thx, greenhorn!!!

Quote by fpalacio View Post
    Thx, greenhorn!!!
    My pleasure Thank you for posting and hope to see more from you.

Well, I already had this ones...

a) Deutsche Arbeitsfront (DAF)
    b) Kids in Their land (propaganda 1934)

I love them both, too. What do u think about them?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 ... LastLast