Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    That's a great looking makers mark on the reverse of the badge Mark, It's had a rough old life by the look of it but it certainly has lots of character.
    Thanks Davo, I know you have something brewing also.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Great one to have Mark congrats.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Great one to have Mark congrats.

Eric
    Thank you, Eric! I hope you are well. Next time you travel north to chgo, let me know, we can meet-up with Chris for a cold one.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Ok boys, It's about time I added a few badges. The first is an M1/75 Otto Schickle enamel button hole badge. The enamel is in overall good condition with one small blemish on the second letter "A" in the word national. The reverse is in excellent condition. Hope you like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

This second badge is an M1/17 F.W. Assman & Son late war zinc badge. It is the first zinc badge I have bought as I personally prefer the enamel badges but it is in great condition with virtually all paint intact.
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Davo

Nice badges, looks like we are up and running again here on the thread! I could be wrong but believe this is the first Schickle posted to the thread. I'll get off my butt (busy butt!) and get some pics taken and post something too.

Slados28, you must have another one to post by now No pressure, lol

Mark

Thanks Mark, I have a couple of others to put up as well over the next few days. I've also got another four badges on their way to Oz so I'll get them posted here when they arrive.

Nice badges, sandgroper! I find Schickle to be an interesting maker, getting one has been in the back of my mind for a while -- especially one of this maker's transitional pieces, just haven't found the right one yet. The rzm one you've got there is really nice though... nice and clean with a lot of silverwash still retained! Nice painted piece as well! They are practically rolling in these days, huh?

Mark: I've got at least one rzm that I've been planning to post, need to migrate the photos from my old laptop first. As you know I'm always looking for new acquisitions but it's been a bit slow lately... speaking in relative terms here, of course

Thanks Slados, I've hit a good patch mate, I've got a few nice ones coming in so I'll get them up onto the thread over the coming days but I might post another now!

Gents, an M1/137, Richard Simm & son of Gablonz badge. This badge is just fantastic, its in as good a condition as any badge I have with virtually all of the silver remaining on the reverse and lovely crisp clear details to the front. There is a very small enamel chip on one leg of the swas, but it is very small and doesnt detract from the overall look of the badge. I'm really pleased to have this one, it just sparkles under the light.

Cheers boys,
    Davo.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.   The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  

Good to hear, that's a great badge indeed! I also love badges with that kind of chunky over-sized pin plate. Keep them coming!

Page 59 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 ... LastLast