MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Closeups of my NSDAP and HJ shooting badges (opinions welcome)The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Both parteiabzeichen are OK, but the Golden HJ badge looks like a modern repro. Better pics would help.

Mine

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thought I'd post this one up to see what you all think. I have been discussing it with a fellow collector and even though we have pretty much concluded that it's a good one I still can't shake my scepticism off entirely...

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

An interesting thing I discovered about this badge recently is that this font has a good amount of strikingly similar features compared to some Zimmermann transitionals--- maybe a coincidence, maybe not. It also seems to match up with originals as far as materials and technique goes -- this going by comparison under USB microscope magnification. But, yeah... for some reason it still scares me, maybe it's simply due to the very good condition or the "flat" enamel work... no idea.

Opinions/comments and thoughts much appreciated!

Slados28

I like it a lot and can't see anything wrong with it. It has some slightly awkward gaps in places but I find them perfectly fine seeing that there are multiples and not just one between S and O.

DeLuxxe, can you read the numbers hidden by the buttonhole attachment? Please post what they are if you can see them under there.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

JMM
    ?

Here is my small contribution

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by greenhorn View Post
    slados28

i like it a lot and can't see anything wrong with it. It has some slightly awkward gaps in places but i find them perfectly fine seeing that there are multiples and not just one between s and o.

Deluxxe, can you read the numbers hidden by the buttonhole attachment? Please post what they are if you can see them under there.

Mark
    m1/72

Mark:

Thanks for chiming in... I see what you mean, but for some reason I still can't shake this feeling I've got. Might just be me over-analyzing it all a bit too much... anyone else have thoughts on this badge?

One thing I've neglected to say; there's a very shallow chip to the "rim" of the badge that actually exposes the red obverse enamel, never seen a badge wiht a chip that exposes the enamel in that way before... anyone else? Just asking to see if this would conform with regard to the construction of a confirmed/100% genuine badge from this era...

Forum

All this talk about Beck with the nice badges posted and the wonderful current day pictures of the company have made me get off my butt and post my Beck Transitional Party badge.

In my opinion, this badge is a stunner and is one of my favorites. The font doesn't disappoint and lack of stippling looking wonderful. Notice the RZM 39 is engraved. The S, starting the word, Sozialistische, is a killer! It's a great little piece and luckily I was able to secure it.

It's a rather smallish badge but not lacking in any detail. It happens to be in great condition, also. Sorry, forgot a side shot.

Mark

]The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

That's a great looking badge, Mark! The "S" in Sosialistische is badass indeed, I also love the engraved marking... looks to be in fantastic condition to boot

Page 64 of 119 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast