Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Thank you, guys!

Davo, it's been a pleasure to post and converse with you all this time. Because of this thread, you and I have become friends and now I wish the thread wasn't started! lol. Thank you for the kind words and we all have been enjoying your contributions as well Davo, you are too darn modest! Truth be told, you have had your hand in all of this from the start and without you, we wouldn't be where we are.

Slados, I cannot refuse a helping hand! PM inbound. And you too have had influences here! We have shared thoughts and ideas from your start here, thank you for your contributions.

While honey is being spilled, lets not forget Jo for all of his input, knowledge, and generosity! David North, wherever you are, thank you for all of your help, and I hope to hear from you again, soon. Of course a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the thread!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

Gentlemen

Just a quick update. The Party badge search-list is complete and will be posted within a day or so

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    While honey is being spilled, lets not forget Jo for all of his input, knowledge, and generosity!
    Sounds like a good idea Mark Not really 100% sure what it will be/look like, but still... sounds interesting.
    Forgotten, moi? How sad would that be then?

Of course... a huge thanks to you, Jo, from me as well! Your most excellent site and input/contributions on here have certainly been invaluable to the forming and development of this still fledgling party badge collector.

Mark, as you know... very much looking forward to the list!

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Forgotten, moi? How sad would that be then?
    How could anyone forget you Jo? Not only are you very knowledgeable on the subject of badges but you have always answered any question I've asked you about them and I know I've asked some pretty stupid questions. You've also taught me a lot about baboons and that's where I'll leave that or I'll get banned!lol

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    How could anyone forget you Jo? Not only are you very knowledgeable on the subject of badges but you have always answered any question I've asked you about them and I know I've asked some pretty stupid questions. You've also taught me a lot about baboons and that's where I'll leave that or I'll get banned!lol
    No one knows the "monkey" like i do :-)
    How about one for the library here, E.MAMMITZSCH from EILENBURG
    The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Great looking rarity there, Jo... thanks for sharing! Looks like it's almost completely flat? After looking at 100's of rzm examples in the pursuit of good ones it's always a thrill to see some rare early maker marked specimens!

Speaking of rzm examples, here a beaut I received recently:

Near mint M1/34 by Karl Wurster, not much more to say... really. Just lovely

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Another minty specimen:

M1/130 by Großmann & Company Not much more to add here either --- just another fantastic condition rzm badge, this time from Austria and, from what I understand, it's one of the rarer maker numbers.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Wow, some great looking badges there gents, very nice!

Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 59 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 79 ... LastLast