Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Article about: Very nice, Sandgroper The circles on the Pfohl badge are interesting and the badge appears to be in fantastic condition. I wonder what caused those circles? Green

Default Re: The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by igorkiv View Post
    Hello
    Prompt on a sign, the kind of a hairpin and possibility определитьть the owner interested. It were lift by my friend on Ukrainey
    Thats the one, not that i actually understand anything, but still
    A shame about the condition, i bet it would have some stories to tell. Period replaced attachment. Would make for a great study object, i.e: to be taken apart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.
    P
    Many

igorkiv
    ?

Hello
    were in the earth, yesterday lifting
    Interesting number to 100 000

I had another three badges arrive this week so I thought I'd better post up the first of them. It's a nice Austrian badge made by Eduard Gosel of Vienna. The badge is in great condition with no enamel damage or scratches and is one of those badges with that lovely 3D effect in the enamel.

Cheers,
    Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.  The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. 

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread. Dave, i`ll see your Gösel, and raise you three wieners with another Austrian ...

That's a great looking badge Jo! The stippling is interesting, amongst other things, I haven't seen that zigzag pattern before. I imagine this must be quite a rare badge, would this have been around the time of Anschluss? Did this maker make normal party badges with that type of stippling? Do you know who the maker is?............there you go, one question per wiener!.....

Yes Happy Days indeed. I have seen this pattern of cat claws, scrapes, score lines - whatever you want to call it - on other badges, NS as well as various orgs. mainly Austrian made badges though.
    As for the other questions, to answer them in the order they were asked; At Hermann Göring`s 75th Birthday party: Yes, as well as dough-nuts and cream crackers: Yes, a high ranking member of the yakuza.

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Hi Tom, remember this post? I finally found another one of these and here are some shots. If you still need it just send me your address and it will be on the way...

Mike

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Quote by mikeinheid View Post
    Hi Tom, remember this post? I finally found another one of these and here are some shots. If you still need it just send me your address and it will be on the way...

Mike

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Hi Mike, pm sent.

An M1/148, Heinrich Ulbrichts badge from Vienna. This badge is in good condition, it clearly shows signs of it's age but it has no chips or damage at all. The most interesting aspect of this badge is that it is highly magnetic, out of the 45 badges in my collection this is one of only two that are magnetic.

cheers,
    Dave.

Fantastic, Davo!

Thanks for posting some nice badges. Between you, Slados28, and Jo, you guys have been keeping things moving along and I feel like I'm missing-out. I will have some time tomorrow for pictures and get posting. Hope you guys are doing well

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 71 of 119 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 ... LastLast