MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Painted NSDAP pin, defected?

Article about: I just acquired a NSDAP pin, front looked good but the back left me with questions. First off, the two small rivets holding down the pin mount?, also the RZM and makers mark looks kind of ..

Default Painted NSDAP pin, defected?

I just acquired a NSDAP pin, front looked good but the back left me with questions. First off, the two small rivets holding down the pin mount?, also the RZM and makers mark looks kind of ......... melted......... M1/45 ? . Maybe it is a factory mistake......or a fake. I took my chance on this one just because of the price, I got it really cheap. What you guys think? Cheers Johny

Painted NSDAP pin, defected?Painted NSDAP pin, defected?Painted NSDAP pin, defected?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Painted NSDAP pin, defected?
    P
    Many

?

I'd say it's an original late war zinc (Kriegsmetall) Party badge made by Friedrich Linden. The style of the pin plate is normal for this maker. As for the 'running' of the letters, that's also not uncommon on zinc badges. It might result from using too little metal, which causes the material to 'flow' into the recesses of the die in order to compensate.

Quote by Erno View Post
    I'd say it's an original late war zinc (Kriegsmetall) Party badge made by Friedrich Linden. The style of the pin plate is normal for this maker. As for the 'running' of the letters, that's also not uncommon on zinc badges. It might result from using too little metal, which causes the material to 'flow' into the recesses of the die in order to compensate.

Awesome, thank you sir...... another one to my collection.
    Thank you Warrelics.eu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its good.