Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Parteiabzeichen For Opinions Please.

Article about: I bought an auction lot of various TR badges and this Parteiabzeichen was amonst them, opinions on it would be welcome, the RZM code of M1/128 is attributed to Eugen Schmidhaussler of Pforzh

Default Parteiabzeichen For Opinions Please.

I bought an auction lot of various TR badges and this Parteiabzeichen was amonst them, opinions on it would be welcome, the RZM code of M1/128 is attributed to Eugen Schmidhaussler of Pforzheim as far as I can ascertain whilst the rear is clearly stamped P. SCHULZE & Co, LUBECK. Is it a genuine piece or is the apparent discrepency in the makers mark and RZM code an indication of a fake? your opinions would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parteiabzeichen For Opinions Please.   Parteiabzeichen For Opinions Please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Parteiabzeichen For Opinions Please.
    P
    Many

?

This one i suspect is sadly a (1980-2000) reproduction by the notorious Nicholas Morigi , on an original M1/128 the RZM logo should be stamped either at 12 o clock or 6 o clock , never to the left side for this maker (Eugen Schmidhaussler) , Going by my long studying research on the fantastic party badge book. The only difference to this repro is that the backplate has a different and incorrect maker stamp on it , Other Morigi repro examples usually show a blank plate or a plate stamped Jul Bauer. Another giveaway is the large gap between the M and the 1 which shouldn't be there either.

It has a period pin set up but Jim is correct with his assumption.

Also the enamel looks a bit too new to me compared to the reverse

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Guys, I thought I was having a good hit rate with purchases recently so my luck had to run out sometime, luckily it was'nt an expensive mistake which perhaps should have been a clue..........low price = maybe suspect.......Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.......

Quote by Lugerlout View Post
    Thanks Guys, I thought I was having a good hit rate with purchases recently so my luck had to run out sometime, luckily it was'nt an expensive mistake which perhaps should have been a clue..........low price = maybe suspect.......Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.......
    Don't let the price fool ya, there are deals out there on fantastic Party badges. The enamel on this one is awful.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE