Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Article about: Today is tomorrow and order status still does not show shipped.

In that case I'll need two copies.....

Tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge
    P
    Many

That`s not going to happen Tom. It`s one per person, and that`s all there is to say about that.

Just arrived from the postal delivery. I'll have to fix my mailbox due to its leaning from the weight

The Party Badge Book ▬ An Advanced Study Of The NSDAP Membership badge

Did he send you a brick? i know that in at least one of the packets there is supposed to be a brick? Knowing my luck, it will be in mine
    I hope you enjoy it

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Did he send you a brick? i know that in at least one of the packets there is supposed to be a brick? Knowing my luck, it will be in mine
    I hope you enjoy it
    I'll take a brick over 525 pages of nude photos of you!!

Well, helmtone, you wont be alone here, i imagine that others will want to take a brick to my head after reading it
    I hope the centerfold is to your approval i had to pay an extra 25% total printing costs because of that you know.

Well Jo I'm up to page 20 and let me just say, this book smells fantastic! The pages are crisp and bright white. The edges are sharp and the corners pointy as one would expect from a new book. It's not at all like a brick. I haven't made it to the centerfold but I'm sure it will not disappoint!

Just got my copy today!!! It is one very good book. Anyone that collects anything to do with German WWII stuff should have one of these. IMO. It was worth the wait.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Jo,

Ok, I'll follow in Davo's footsteps and thank you for putting the book together, also. Looking forward to my copy and a long Winter to curl up with it.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I start to read it this evening and I geuss many more will follow. It's really a party pin bible.

@Mark: I'm still alive and kicking but the last half year i was busy with buying other things than Party badges. Maybe the book will change that ;-)

Regards, Wim

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast