Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Party Badge M1/159

Article about: Just picked up this enamel damaged pin today It is larger than the one I currently have, was the smaller for a cap and the larger for tunic? Thanks in anticipation Nick

Default Party Badge M1/159

Just picked up this enamel damaged pin today It is larger than the one I currently have, was the smaller for a cap and the larger for tunic?

Thanks in anticipation

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Badge M1/159   Party Badge M1/159  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Badge M1/159
    P
    Many

Default Re: Party Badge M1/159

nick nice late war painted party pin mate these zinc badges never did hold the paint well as most you see are new but damaged although they can still be found mint and ade has one. r.e the sizes i dont know the answer to that and would like to hear other thoughts on this

Would agree, a good badge, I have a couple of these, spacing, lettering and finish all the same. Would be interested to see the smaller version. As far as I know these late war painted versions have the same diameter as the enamelled versions from the mid Third reich period.

Sorry guys I have just got it home and compared it to my other one and its exactly the same size. I need glasses

Thanks for your comments

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem